Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's getting addicting...

I finally gave in and joined the blogging world, and yes, it is addicting. Pretty fun! Well you will all know when my house is messy or when I have a paper due, because I will probably be writing unneccessary rambling blog entries such as this one to procrastinate. Please add some comments somewhere so I have something to reply to.
~ Alicia

6 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger acefullm said...

Hi Lish...now I have you linked...aren't we smart?

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're pretty smart, Dad. I wonder if the rest of the family will ever be as smart as we are.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger acefullm said...

doubtful...

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long between the first date and the first kiss? (That is the correct order, right?)Daniel wants to know....

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Paul and Alicia said...

Well, technically about six months, but we weren't exactly dating during those six months, so...

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six months? If I counted my money like the way you guys count the length of your relationship, I'd be a billionare. Let's see, started dating in December, engaged on Valentine's Day, something isn't adding up here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home