Tuesday, August 21, 2007

June 2007: Family, Friends, Surf and Sun!

The highlight of June was getting to see Jer, Steph, Jake and Toby. The boys weren't sure what to think about the ocean, but overall I think they had a good time at the beach. We also got to celebrate Jacob's 2nd birthday. It was a short but sweet visit...can't believe they're 1,000 miles away now! :(






It was a special treat to see Heidi on her way back to school in Santa Barbara! We had our long-awaited San-O day! We arrived at 5:30 a.m. and stayed at the beach until 10:00 p.m. We made a big breakfast with pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc., and then we barbequed and had a bonfire with smores. Paul gave some surf lessons, and I even surfed for 30 minutes. A great time was had by all!



Marilyn and I traveled to Orlando for probably our last east coast trip before our release dates. It was a long and tiring trip, but a great time of getting to know the Orlando team and training the new writers.
Here I am with a classic 16 mm projection unit used on the field to screen the JESUS film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home