What Have We Been Doing This Year?
The first weekend of May we celebrated Jer's birthday, but of course it was all about Baby Jake. He's getting even cuter now with his little teeth and hair! Baby Jake #2 (the sequel) is due on Labor Day weekend! Jakey will be a good big brother. 

March and the first part of April are a complete blurr.....I think I was just in survival mode, trying to finish the hardest project I've ever done. After I did my presentation, we drove up to Big Bear for the day just to celebrate, get out of town, and relax! Now that the semester is over, I have somewhat of a life again. 


In the middle of February, I went to Thailand and Japan for 10 days for a work conference...it was exhausting but wonderful. I just hope Paul can come with me on my next trip!

Then Mel came to visit in February, and now she's moving to Pasadena! I'm so excited!!!
In January, we went to Kauai for 2 weeks to hang out with Dave and Kirsten. This was one of the most beautiful hikes I've ever been on. We relaxed and had some much needed R&R......our first real vacation since we got married 4 years ago. Also while we were in Kauai, Jer and Steph called and told us Steph is pregnant again! 





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home