Monday, November 07, 2005

SURPRISE!!!




I was SO SURPRISED!!! A week before my birthday, Paul and others threw a surprise 30th birthday party for me! (I can't believe I'm turning 30!) I was totally shocked, and it was so much fun. Thank you to everyone who made it so special! To see the SURPRISE VIDEO click here: http://mystillwellhappenings.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to "Alicia's Surprise 30th Birthday Party."
Love, Alicia

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger the isaacs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!! i'll be joining the big 3-0 club in 6 months...it does feel kinda crazy huh? us all grown up! :) hope you have a wonderful birthday.

p.s. I had NO idea you had a blog miss alicia! come on now girl, i need to keep updated on your guys' lives!! haven't heard from you in awhile...i MISS you...wish we were still working together and eating lunch in the photo library...he he he! keep in touch! i'll add your link to my blog girly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home