Saturday, August 09, 2008

June 2008

Tom's 65th Birthday Party! Mom and Tom put on a huge luau extravaganza for Tom's birthday at their beautiful home in Cottage Grove, Oregon. Even though we were there for less than 48 hours, it was so worth it!
Ain't we cute?
Here's their beautiful home nestled in the woods.
Tom really worked out in preparation for the party. Here he is showing off those biceps.
Mel graduated from Fuller! Yes she got her M.A. in 2 years while I have been slaving away for more than 5 on mine. In fact she's going to get a second M.A. degree by next June, so I HAVE to graduate next June...there's no way I can let her finish 2 M.A.s before I finish one!
Here are the Laguna Buskers...Zaccheus tree playing on the street in Laguna. So much fun!!!
We had a couple FIS reunions...one with Judy and one with Scott. I sure do miss working with all these wonderful people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home