Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Santa Catalina, the Island of Romance

For Margaret's "significant birthday" (I will not mention the age), the kids decided to chip in and surprise her and Dad with a trip to Catalina for their 6th wedding anniversary. Being the crazy Stillwell-Jackson-Murillos that we are, we had to do some sort of creative presentation of the gift. If it seems a little strange, there's a history to this song...don't ask. I thought you all would appreciate such musical and lyrical expertise...

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think that was the coolest presentation of a gift I've ever seen. You guys rock.

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious! Wow! I have never been to Catalina! I am definitely going to have to go there sometime. Who wrote the song? and what is the history? Love Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home