Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sara's Birthday

I forgot how much I love The Spaghetti Factory...good call, Sar! :)

4 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I'll never forget when my mom, Aunt Christine, and megan and Matthew went there for lunch once. Megan sneezed right onto Matthew's full plate of spaghetti. Aunt Chris refused to explain the situation to the server, saying only that he needed a new plate because "something happened". This is now a famous family story.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger rachel said...

your blog makes me hungry

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger rachel said...

AND it's been two thirds of a month since you blogged. can't you talk about something?
Like loss of air quality? Or the hills on San Onofre charring? Eh?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger rachel said...

for the love alicia! you are not allowed to blog on your friend's birthdays and simply ignore your own you old hag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home